COSTA ACTIVA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS SL (hereinafter, the “OWNER”) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of storage devices and data recovery in the terminal equipment of the Users.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow storing the User’s browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to content.
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and to make the Website more useful to the User.
- (i) To optimize the User’s navigation through session tracking.
- (ii) Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
- (iii) To offer advertising based on the User’s browsing habits.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Technical or session cookies.
Cookies are strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
These cookies collect information relating to page usage such as page stay and content visited by readers to measure performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookie are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents.
- To know if the User who is accessing the site is a new or a repeat visitor.
Advertising Personalization: These cookies obtain information from the user’s browsing to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for them based on their tastes.
3.- How to disable cookies?
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website can be disabled in the Website settings. These settings can be found in the footer of the Web Site. In addition, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, to gain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure privacy settings with a six-position slider that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration, menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain features and the full functionality of the Web Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website can be disabled in the Website settings.
These settings can be found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to the privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
5.- Acceptance of cookies
This Website does not install our cookies on users’ devices until they have accepted the installation of these.
Please note that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the settings, it is possible that certain services may not be available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of all that this Web Site offers.
6.- Information regarding your data
Clicking “Save settings” will save the cookie selection you have made. If you have not selected any option, clicking this button will be equivalent to rejecting all cookies.